Thursday, February 12, 2009

Commuting on the Amtrak

O How the camera makes me feel on sad days like this day. Today 2-11-09 was the day my mom died 21 years ago. So I knew if I brought my camera to work with me I could get thru the day. It also helped to have such wonderful friends taking care of me. Enjoy


The morning sky
Fullerton Station Waiting for the elevator Up and Over the Bridge
Getting on the 562 at 6:35 a.m. in Fullerton Miss Tammy
Miss Amanda
Miss Marty
Arriving Anaheim to pick up Craig Angel Staduim




Meet Craig-CTO
Now arriving Santa Ana, Please watch your step and hold on to the hand rails when exiting the train.
Only one more stop till Irvine. It's only a 35 minute train ride and we are in Irvine.

Meet George, My Driver. He takes me to work every day.
Shuttle number 3

Arrive CG at 7:15 and work till 4:10. Then we take shuttle number 9 with Francisco back to the train station.

Up and Over to Northbound Track #1

And so we wait for Amtrak 583 to take us home from Irvine
My Train Buddies waiting for the train
Hello Mr. Engineer!

In Irvine -Amtrak 583 to Los Angeles-All Aboard

"Tickets please" Mr. Will asks because he doesn't know us.
All Aboard, Doors are closing

SURFLINER
The view from the structure in Fullerton O How the camera makes me feel on sad days like this day. Today 2-11-09 was the day my mom died 21 years ago. So I knew if I brought my camera to work with me I could get thru the day. It also helped to have such wonderful friends taking care of me. Enjoy

2 comments:

Will Parris said...

Those are great shots Jenny! And it's so great to hear that the camera can help make the day better, that's always a good thing, a creative & helpful outlet. Wonderful pics though and a great idea! And much safer than my Freeway Photography :)

Jenny Lee's Photography said...

Thanks Will Your Freeway Photography was my inspiration. I wish I could take my camera to work with me everyday if you know what I mean. Maholo!